Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 17, 2009

The first book I read regarding indigenous practices was called "Tapping the Power Within" by Iyania Vanzant.  What she discusses in this book are ways in which we can tap into the power that is within us by focusing on our true purpose in life.  She dedicates an entire chapter to addressing the difference between soul and spirit which are often mentioned as if they are one in the same though they are completely different.  "Tapping the Power Within"   mentions how those practicing Yoruban Religion often find themselves in contact with spirits from ancestors and the living worshipping their gods.  Practicioners of this religion follow rituals and perform daily tasks such as setting an alter with offerings to their deities, lighting candles,  and the use of daily affirmations.  An emphasis is placed on the performance of daily meditations.  

What I remember most is an instance when Iyania Vanzant received a phone call saying her son was dead.  She freaked out and didn't know what to do.  She had to calm herself down and realize that by tapping the power within she would see her way through it all to the end.  
Iyania Vanzant makes a clear distinction between the soul and the spirit.  

She says, "While it is common to use the words "spirit" and "soul" interchangably, this usage can lead to misunderstanding and misrepresentation of who we are and how we are connected to God.  Spirit is universal, while the soul is unique and specific to each human being...Spirit is the authentic identity of every living thing".  The adinkra symbol originated from the Akan tribe in West  Africa, it means God is Omnipresent.     What i have found over a course of time in my studies that began with reading "Tapping the Power Within" is that there is a connection between brain waves and spiritual practices.  

I have also discovered how others can possess you in the flesh without consent, often times without you even knowing they are there.  I will provide further details on this topic later.  

Below is the first installation of a book I am writing called The Confession of Emani Pamela Taylor.

Installation #1: Echo

my name is emani Pamela taylor.  I am 60 years old.  I grew up in Brooklyn, New York. I am born in June which makes me a Gemini.  I have a tattoo that says soul mate on my right arm.  I have paid for Wisdom Durand’s soul to be mine for as long as I can afford to keep it hidden away in a bottle tucked neatly behind a book on my shelf.  I don’t have all day to play so I only put on a record and it plays all day long all I have to do is record by writing what I want to be the theme. 

My name is emani Pamela taylor.  I am sitting inside of Wisdom Durand as she looks at herself in the mirror.  When she sees her reflection I see my face.  I have been living this way since I first opened up the doors to my house and gave her the key after signing a one year lease.  The lease is what I have used to make this magic work and it has been rather successful at getting her to do all that I command by controlling her thoughts and emotions.  I have arranged it so that she cries daily, especially when in front of others who have the power to determine just how far up on the ladder she moves while stationed where she is today.  

Since I have demonstrated to others what I have the ability to do to Wisdom Durand no one will come to her assistance in a time of need.  I have frightened others into believing that I have the ability to do what I have do to Wisdom Durand if they seek to help her in any way.  That is the reason why today I am Wisdom Durand.   Others see through her eyes where she has come from and what she can not do to Wisdom.  

I am emani Pamela taylor.  I grew up in Brooklyn, new york. I have two sons one whose name is Daniel Howell.  Daniel Howell graduated from the University at buffalo with his bachelor s degree. Daniel Howell is Christian.   One day I came down in the basement and saw Wisdom down there with my son.  Actually I heard them talking while I sat in the living room I thought it was Wisdom's voice but I wasn’t sure.   I didn’t want her in that part of my house without me I had things laying around that she should not see like her bike that I stole and a manila envelope with Monique Bacotes name on it.  I wondered if she saw the manila envelope.   even if she did it was of no consequence because she would not have any idea what I was trying to do with the saint john the conqueror root right outside my sons door.  Daniel Howell lived in the basement of the brownstone and Wisdom Durand lived on the top floor.   None of my other children lived in my house but Daniel Howell.  

I have an older son his name is Jarris Howell.  Jarris Howell turned out to be gay just like me.  He never went to college but I convinced him to go to culinary arts school so he could have a trade.  I have one daughter she is the oldest her name is Charisse Howell.  

Charisse Howell went Campus North with Wisdom Durand and her sister when they were in middle school.  Charisse never made it out of high school.  I tried my best with that girl and she just kept getting pregnant she had another after another after another with boys who didn’t know how to be men.  So the responsibility of raising them was left up to me.  Charisse Howell has five children. Charrisse Howell doesn’t work, nor have her GED.  It is because of my daughter Charisse Howell that Wisdom Durand ever came to know that family.  If they had both not been from other places and relocated to buffalo during the same time in their life we would have never become as intimate because I would get charisse to talk.

 I didn’t want the responsibility of raising my grand children and keeping them out of the system so I let Charisse Howell to be homeless and become a welfare recipient.  I would chip in but more often than not I didn’t she had to find her own way just like I did with three children an abusive husband who didn’t want me to go to law school because he was jealous since he never graduated from college he didn’t want me to be anything either. He didn’t even have a job.   He left me  to run in the streets and word got back that he was sleeping around with someone behind my back.  He was abusive and I took his abuse.  He would hit me and Charisse Howell and I had to get out.  I had to make something of myself.  It's not like I had a choice.  I had to make a better way for my children.  I left Brooklyn when I was 27 and went to law school in Buffalo, where Wisdom’s father, gave me a scholarship.

I want to take ten years of Wisdom Durand’s life I have already had her thoughts and emotions under my command since she was 28 now she’s 33 you do the math.  I claim to have three years left on the contract, but really I only have two more years.

Wisdom if I lie right now I get penalized for all the times I have lied to you before only this time you looking in the mirror as I type this and it works because I have been here since you moved out not when you moved in since you moved out that was when I knew I that I had to get you back for what i didn't get when you lived with me.

 

Wisdom Durand:  i am filled with the spirit of others leaving little room for growth.  I am no longer Wisdom Durand Emani Pamela Taylor has stolen my soul. I have ot been able to figure this out since 2005.   I had no idea this was going on until it became extremely difficult for me to think.  I have exact start day and point of origin.  I know this because I have kept accurate records. Emani Pamela Taylor through means of black magic controls how I think, what I say, and even what I write.  For example it is my hands touching the keyboard, but its not me doing the typing.   My soul has been snatched.  I know it is Emani Pamela Taylor because it started the night I moved out of her brownstone in Brooklyn at 246 Decatur Street.  

Since the day I moved out on September 1, 2005 I have not been myself, instead Emani Pamela Taylor has been wearing my life like a suit of clothes that she can put on and take off at will.  I feel hollow.  Spiritually I have sought answers to help figure out how to stop Emani Pamela Taylor from assaulting me every day to no avail.  I have come to realize that this is evil unknown to me before I saw a movie that is based on a true story called “The Rainbow and the Serpent”.

I thought if I had faith in something and trusted with all my heart that this too shall pass, but it hasn’t.  I have gone on a spiritual quests and opened up several books about the brain and how it works and all I have managed to find are ways to keep faith though there is no end in sight.

emani Pamela taylor  has found a way to be me.  She has always wanted to succeed at something so now she has found a way to steal my soul.  I am now a walking zombie using voodoo terminology.  I am a walking dead person.  i remember everything with pristine detail because I have to go on living like emani Pamela taylor is not here right now writing this story about the life she has chosen to steal.

Emani Pamela Taylor: i bought Wisdom’s soul in 2005.  I have open doors on all my children’s lives.  I know each of my child’s thoughts and whereabouts and I have paid for that access the same way I have paid for Wisdoms soul.  I bought access to all three of my children around the same time I bought Wisdom’s soul because they knew more that what I could tell they knew more about this than they feigned in the beginning.  They tried to act like you were crazy even took the consequence of playing in a small town but was willing to do it and look their house did not go up for sale, Danielle is in college, aprille is still married and your sister is doing alright with her life, your father is tired and worn out from flying back and forth to help out with my mothers house and we are well spent with helping out allen and his kids and you are left to fend for yourself these days because I refuse to give you another cent  I got a promotion and a raise and people feel bad for me but they know you were never the good one and we all know you were the good one running after your sister. u just got caught.

 

emani pamela taylor:  My name is emani pamela taylor and you are a walking zombie a walking zombie because you are not in a coffin. This has nothing to do with masons they wouldn’t let me in I tried over the years that you have been here and they wouldn’t let me in so I keep doing what I know works black magic from up the street in somebody’s basement in the flesh you are Wisdom in your mind you are emani Pamela taylor. 

You don’t have to look at me to know that I am here.  When Wisdom looks in the mirror I see myself and think about all the time I wasted.  I can’t allow her to move forward with me here because that is not part of the bargain.  

I am emani Pamela taylor.  I went to south Africa when I was in law school for a study abroad.  While in south Africa I sought out the help of a black magic dogun who knew all the rules of stealing souls from displayed owners.  


1 comment: