Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 18, 2009

The seat of all emotion located in the brain on the left side is called the amydala. What I have been trying to figure out is how does one use indigenous practices to steal away a soul. Throughout the course of my research I stumbled upon a movie based on a true story about the subject. The name of the movie is called “The Rainbow and the Serpent.” The premise of the movie involved a medical researcher who first went to visit a shaman in the Amazon before going on to Haiti to study zombification. I will address more on that topic later. But for now I am posting Installment #2 of the Confessions of Emani Pamela Taylor.



Installment #2 My name is Emani Pamela taylor. This is my confession. Daniel Howell is my youngest son. Daniel howell is the reason why I knew something had to be done about Wisdom Durand livin in my house. I could not have the two of them living under one roof at the same time if that were the case he would never have lived there at all so speak straight about your pride and joy or I will gladly assist in making something up that will be very painful and hurtful to Emani Pamela taylor. Daniel Howell returned home from the university at buffalo and lived in my basement while Wisdom Durand lived upstairs. I could not afford to have charisse and all of her children living with me at the time so I chose to put her up illegally in an apartment with no hot water because it was a building own by judge Phillips and tenants began squatting without paying rent well before Charisse Howell was moved in. Daniel Howell was in Wisdom Durand’s father’s program EOP at UB. He was living under my roof at the time Wisdom arrived and at the time Wisdom departed. Daniel Howell is still not married though he is in a relationship with a man and a woman at the same time. I use him to control who Wisdom has met since 2005. All of the men Wisdom has met have been just like my youngest son Daniel Howell bisexual. I used his name to cast the curse on Wisdom Durand in the beginning and continue to use his name to this day because he is the one who I chose to protect and he still got caught in the middle of the black magic I have been paying for and using against Wisdom Durand for no other reason than it is the one thing that I have been able to use as a coping mechanism to get back at someone anyone why not Wisdom Durand who grew up as I perceived at one time with everything handed to her on a silver platter afterall her father did help me and my son through college. Daniel howell has nothing to do with the patch and everything to do with the men you currently know and have met since September of 2005. Daniel howell is bisexual in the closet young black man working for a Christian organization. Daniel Howell was told to allow you to sit on the porch so I could video record you trespassing just in case it was to backfire because at the time I didn’t know just how far it would go. Daniel Howell has been allowed to live under his mother’s roof rent free without paying anything but one or two utilities. Daniel Howell never got into much trouble he was a good kid. Daniel howell is the favored of emani Pamela Taylor’s three children. Daniel Howell is all she talks about to Charisse and Jarris because Daniel Howell graduated from college he was the one allowed to live in the house while Jarris and Charisse and their lifestyles could no longer be allowed to shame her on 246 Decatur because everyone on that street watched every time someone left and came home and knew what was going on regardless of the time of day. Daniel Howell didn’t come out to his mother until last year when she walked into the room on him and caught him having sex with another man. Normally I used the door upstairs to enter the house, but one night I chose to come in through downstairs because I wanted something out of the kitchen and the kitchen was downstairs in the basement. When I came through the door I could hear noises that sounded like two men having relations. I had no idea what was going on. Me being the mother that I am ran into the room and opened the door and there he was with no clothes on standing there naked with his private parts in another mans mouth. He apologized profusely but I could not forget what I saw. I still love him despite his flaws because Daniel Howell is my crown jewel. He told me his interest in women began to diminish right after he separated from his girlfriend Tiffany. That was over four years ago. For four years Daniel howell was having relations with gay men in my house. I thought they were just his friends coming over. Daniel Howell likes to dress up and wear my clothes he is always borrowing a shirt or jacket from my closet. Daniel Howell enjoys wearing his mother’s clothes. Daniel Howell is the one thing I have left in this world to be proud of. If you take Daniel howell away from me I have nothing. Emani Pamela taylor is confused right now because her children are here listening and if she says if you take Daniel howell away from her she has nothing why is she refusing to let Wisdom’s soul return to when all she has to do is come clean with what she did Daniel Howell is a mother’s boy. Daniel Howell even likes to wear his mother’s clothes. Daniel Howell lives like he is still in grade school wearing his mother’s shirts and hanging out in gay boy clubs. Daniel Howell Never had to grow up because he didn’t have any sense of responsibility. Afterall he grew up in a household with an abusive father until he was four. Then his father neve came around to see him anymore. When he grew older emani Pamela taylor attempted to build a relationship between Daniel howell and his father but would not allow it to happen. Daniel howell’s father hated him because he was gay. My name is emani Pamela taylor and both of my sons are gay. Both of my sons are gay because I am gay. Daniel is not my only son to turn out that way. My son jarris howell is gay as well. Jarris howell is two years older than Daniel Howell. The only child that is straight is my daughter charrisse and all she is good for is breeding babies. Daniel Howell is what some term a homosexual thug because he dresses like a boy and walks like a boy he doesn’t look gay. My name is emani Pamela taylor. I have two gay sons named Daniel Howell, Jarris Howell, and one daughter named Charisse Howell. Since I have told you about my two gay sons I will tell you about my daughter Charisse Howell now. My name is emani Pamela taylor. I was always away from the home when my children were coming of age because I was out in bars partying with other lesbians at night and attending law school during the day. I had to get my law degree the best way I knew how. So I left the childrearing up to my oldest child Charisse. Charisse had to step up and help me though she herself was young at the time. While attending Campus North Charisse had to watch her brothers like they were her own children. It didn’t take long before Charisse Howell dropped out of high school and began having her own children. Now Charisse is an uneducated single mother of six children by five different men. None of the children’s fathers are around to pay child, nor did they stick around long enough to give any of Charisse’s children their last name. The men Charisse chose to have children by were either street hustlers, drug dealers, or just scraping themselves to get by. My name is emani Pamela taylor. I never did anything for my daughter Charisse because I was too busy living my own life. So instead I would take off and go to clubs or spend the night over my girlfriends house or whomever I was dating at the time and leave Charisse at home to baby sit her two brothers. My name is Emani Pamela Taylor. I sent my only daughter Charisse Howell to live in a homeless shelter over five times in her life with all of her children though I had a house with more than enough space to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment